We Need Your Help!
The Brevard Humane Society is in need of dedicated individuals or groups who care about the welfare of animals.
Volunteering opportunities (must be 16 years or older to participate) are available at the:
• (2) Adoption Centers – Cocoa & Merritt Island
• Molly Mutt Thrift Shops
• “Low Cost” Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic
• Merritt Island Adoption Center
Activities may include walking dogs, socializing cats, grooming animals, shelter beautification projects; as well as retail help at our thrift shops and assisting with community education and adoption events. The Humane Society is always looking for volunteers with grant writing, fundraising, clerical and animal handling & obedience training experience.
Volunteers must attend an orientation held every first Saturday of the month, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Shelter, located at 1020 Cox Road Cocoa.
If you would like to volunteer (this is not Court-Ordered Community Service), please complete our Volunteer Application.
For Court-Ordered Community Service, call (321) 636-3343 ext. 207 or email email@example.com for details.
Prior to the start of the orientation, each person must complete the (3) forms below:
• Release Agreement
• Commitment Agreement and Health & Safety Release
• Orientation Attendance Confirmation
* Pre-registration is required. Please wear long pants (no shorts) and closed toed shoes (no flip flops) during Volunteer Orientation.
For more information, contact the Brevard Humane Society at (321) 636-3343 ext: 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.