We Need Your Help!
The Brevard Humane Society is in need of dedicated individuals or groups who care about the welfare of animals.
Volunteering opportunities (must be 16 years or older to participate) are available at the:
• Cocoa Shelter & Sanctuary
• Molly Mutt Thrift Shops
• “Low Cost” Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic
• Merritt Island Adoption Center
Activities may include 🐾walking dogs, 🐾socializing cats, 🐾grooming animals, 🐾shelter beautification projects, 🐾retail help at our thrift shops, & 🐾assisting with community education and adoption events.
Brevard Humane Society also is always looking for volunteers with grant writing, fundraising, clerical, animal handling, & obedience training experience.
Volunteers must attend an orientation held every first Saturday of the month, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Cocoa Shelter & Sanctuary, located at 1020 Cox Road Cocoa.
If you would like to volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application.
For Court-Ordered Community Service, call (321) 636-3343 ext. 207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Prior to the start of the orientation, each person must complete the (3) forms below:
• Release Agreement
• Commitment Agreement and Health & Safety Release
• Orientation Attendance Confirmation
* Pre-registration is required. Please wear long pants (no shorts) and closed toed shoes (no flip flops) during Volunteer Orientation.
For more information, contact the Brevard Humane Society at (321) 636-3343 ext. 207 or email@example.com