Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following:
- No Mattresses or Box Springs (unless BRAND NEW)
- No Television Sets
- No pressboard entertainment centers and breakfronts (extra large curio cabinets over 5` wide)
- No children’s car seats, booster seats (prior to 2011), cribs, high chairs, strollers and beds. We can ONLY accept toys and clothes.
- No printers, copiers, fax machines, and scanners
- No office desks
- No home phones, radios, CD players, and transmitters
- No hair dryers and curlers
- No pillows
- ALL UPHOLSTERED ITEMS MUST BE FREE FROM: RIPS, STAINS or TEARS
- No pianos or organs
- No Appliances (more than 10 years old) or gas operated appliances
- No paint, chemicals, fire extinguishers or hazardous materials
- No construction materials—flooring, roofing, sinks, vanities, etc.
- Nothing with Mold
- Nothing wet
- No HUMAN FOOD
- NO PLANTS
- NO PET MEDICATIONS OR HUMAN MEDICATIONS
- NO BROKEN ITEMS – ITEMS MUST BE IN WORKING ORDER
- PUBLIC IS NOT ALLOWED TO DISPOSE OF ITEMS IN OUR DUMPSTER OR ON OUR PROPERTY
We try to check in items the same day they are received and often the items are available for sale within 24 hours. Please note that we cannot be responsible for items that may have been donated in error (for example: donation of an old suit without checking the pockets first for money, trinkets, etc.) nor are we responsible for any monetary loss. You are responsible for checking all items prior to donation. Once an item is donated to our Molly Mutt Thrift Store it becomes the property of the Brevard Humane Society. The public is not allowed in our storage room nor do they have the right to demand that we contact people who may have purchased an item.
100% of the proceeds benefit the homeless animals of the Brevard Humane Society, a 501(c)(3) non-profit serving Brevard County since 1952.