If you love animals and want to support them with a fundraiser, there are many ways to contribute!
- Start an online Birthday fundraiser through Facebook!
By inviting your friends and family to donate to the animals in your name instead of buying unneeded gifts, you’ll help change the future for animals across the country.
Other popular fundraising activities are listed below:
- Hold a garage sale to benefit the animals.
- Invite friends to pledge for a bowl-a-thon, or walk/run/bike/dance or swim-a-thon!
- Host a bake sale, car wash or other event to benefit the animals.
- Have a dinner party or cocktail hour, and invite friends to make a donation.
- Hold a pet food drive in your neighborhood, book club, church, synagogue or school
Tips for planning your event:
- Set the date and location. Schedule your event for a day, time and location that provides you with plenty of time to plan and promote it properly. Before confirming the date, check with us to make sure it doesn’t conflict with another event.
- Set fundraising goals and a budget. Remember, the lower your costs to produce the event, the higher your contribution will be.
- Create a “Day of Event” agenda and checklist.
- Develop a publicity/promotion plan. Flyers, posters and other promotional materials will help generate awareness and excitement about your event.
- Have Fun! With proper planning, you can have a fun and a successful event. Also, don’t forget to take pictures and send them to us! We occasionally feature our donators on Facebook and would love to include your story!