Lost a Pet?
We understand that not knowing where your furry family member is can be a stressful, scary and overwhelming situation. The following steps can help you be reunited with your beloved pet:
- Contact Brevard County Animal Services at 321-633-2024, to see if they have recovered your pet.
- Visit www.brevardlostpets.com to see if anyone has found or located your pet.
- Contact your pet’s microchip company to inform them your pet is missing. Always ensure your pet’s microchip has your current address and phone number.
- Contact your veterinarian to inform them your pet is missing. Veterinary clinics and area shelters commonly get found pets brought in.
- Create and distribute lost pet signs in your neighborhood so you can be contacted if a good Samaritan finds your pet. Always include a photo so your pet can be identified.