Contest Entry Guidelines
- Create your masterpiece. Show off your creativity! Start sketching, designing, drawing, or illustrating!
- No Limit to Entries.There are no limits to the number of entries! Feel free to submit as many pieces as you’d like.
- No Copyright Infringement.You must be the creator of the art and image file you submit to the competition. Your art must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s copyrighted material. (If your image infringes upon another’s copyright it will be disqualified.) Upon submitting your work, to this competition, you are solely responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
- All Entries Must Be Submitted Online. All entries must utilize the online Design Template. Contest entries must be submitted in either a .JPG, .EPS or .PNG format by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, February 24th via the Brevard Humane Society’s website.
- Authorize Rights to the Brevard Humane Society. By submitting your artwork, you authorize the Brevard Humane Society to post your entry on our site indefinitely, and grant the Humane Society the right to use and display your design for marketing purposes through any or all of our marketing channels. This includes but is not limited to print publications, online, on social media, and in emails.
Designs that are considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights are not welcome. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Entries may not include: (a) profanity, nudity or material deemed inappropriate or offensive to the judges; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the judges. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the contestant who submitted it. Entry should be appropriate to the Brevard Humane Society brand image.